Monday, June 02, 2008

Back to blogging...

Well, after a year of silence, MrC is back! Re-branded, re-freshed! Yeah, right...

Two reasons why I've rejoined the good old blogosphere:

1. We had internal Talis conference last week (great two days), and I did a 20min slot with my partner in crime Alan on an agile analysis framework we're beginning to shape for the Xiphos team. Realised I'd got something to say to the world again, even if the world don't want to listen

2. I discovered Mike Cohn's blog (absolute goldmine!), and it dawned on me I could follow the same approach - just try to get a post out once a week. You see, my problem with blogging is I just can't do this quick pithy stuff. I'm an arm-waving rambler (verbal, not green valleys) and it takes SO much time for a half-decent post. Well, quarter-decent at least...

For this reason, I've now set up a twitter account to cover the "me" bit. I was unconvinced about twitter, but the guys in the office seem happy (they're innovators, I'm an early adopter) so going to give it a bash.

So, it's nice to be back. See you in a week...

No comments: