Friday, January 19, 2007

Well, I'm back...

Nearly a year has passed since my last post. Why did I stop? Why am I starting again? What's happened in the last year?

I stopped because of a "mantra" I'm trying to apply to my work life - "maximum value, minimum effort". I got to a point where I was putting effort/time into blogging that I felt could be far more effective against the 1001 other things that Talis are doing.

I'm starting again cuz (a) of the effort of telling people this everytime I get an "ooo, you've not put anything on yer blog for a while..." is making me twitch (b) I now feel confident enough to not spend more than 5 mins on a post and (c) it's a good medium for exercising the old brain cells

As for whats happened in the last year, I'm sure I'll mention it at some point...

No comments: