Monday, January 22, 2007

Young Librarians of the Future podcast...

So, one of the things I've been up to in the last year is hosting my first podcast "Introducing the Future Librarians Gang" where we discussed current/pending issues in librarianship and the profession. This was something I thoroughly enjoyed, even if it was a tad nerve-wracking. Fortunately, the contributors were all fresh and dynamic (unlike my good self) and we've decided to make an irregular series of this. I'm just prepping for a second recording later this week, this time on reader development (a subject I get VERY passionate about as it was very close to me back in my "library days").

I'll keep people informed of progress through this blog, but hope to have this out in the next few weeks.

1 comment:

michael said...

I can't believe you've started blogging again - just after I'd given up and dropped you from my RSS aggregator...

Welcome back!